What personal information do you collect form the people that visit your blog, website or app ?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do you collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a support ticket, or enter information on our site.
How do you use my information?
We may use the information collected when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in regards to customer service requests
- to ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or another site feature
- To follow up with you after inquiries via live chat, email, or phone
How do you protect my information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, looks at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features could be disabled, or might not function properly. It won’t affect the user experience.
Will you ever share my information with a third party?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide advanced notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What about third-party links?
Occasionally at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback.
How can I edit or remove the PII you have on file?
Just contact us in the way most convenient for you. You’ll find our complete contact information below and on the Contact page.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the choice to unsubscribe from email correspondence, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Why do you collect my email?
- To send information and respond directly to inquiries and/or other requests or questions
- To process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders
- To send additional information related to your product and/or service
- to market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to customers after the original transaction has occurred
In accordance with CAN-SPAM, we will not:
- Use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Confluent Consulting, LLC
405 Golfway Drive West, Suite 103-D
St. Augustine, FL 32095
Last edited on 2017-03-01